slider

Feed back follow up

Hello there

In case you missed my last email I just wanted to give you another shout. If I don't hear back from you I won't bug you again. However if you ever wanted to chat please contact me anytime.

Thank you,

John.

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 4:17 PM, John Hawthorne <john@iqsdirectory.tech> wrote:
Hello there

Your page http://lolobodo.blogspot.com/2016/12/should-trump-protect-manufacturing-jobs.html has some good references to manufacturing trends so I wanted to get in touch with you. I've recently written an article about the manufacturing technology that is coming out and was wondering if you thought my article could help out on your page.

You can read all the information right here: http://www.iqsdirectory.com/blog/manufacturing-technology-trends-that-will-change-your-life/
It would be great to know your opinion on the article. And if you find it useful please consider linking to it from that page of yours. Also if you prefer you may republish the article. How does this sound to you?.

Thank you very much,

John.
Feed back follow up Feed back follow up Reviewed by admin on 23:54 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.