slider

The New iPhone SE Is A Big Win For Small Hands

Wait, iPhone 5S? Is dat you?

Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed

Apple's newest device is, at its essence, an iPhone 5S updated with the 6S's most important features. It's available for pre-order now, and ships in stores on Thursday, March 31.

This week, I used the crap out of the new iPhone SE, which Apple lent me for the purposes of review.

Apple refused to tell me so, I asked my colleagues to speculate.

Apple refused to tell me so, I asked my colleagues to speculate.

It's certainly not iPhone Small Edition. I'm going to go with iPhone Sick Edges. OK, let's begin.

BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›



via BuzzFeed - Tech http://ift.tt/1SlyYh9

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

The New iPhone SE Is A Big Win For Small Hands The New iPhone SE Is A Big Win For Small Hands Reviewed by admin on 12:06 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.